The event series 7 Sachen (7 Things) offers artists, cultural and creative professionals as well as project initiatives a platform to present their work and to network – across all institutions and sectors.
Seven participants from Potsdam’s cultural and creative scene present their ideas, projects, visions or concerns in the space of seven minutes respectively. As part of UNIDRAM, this special edition of 7 SACHEN invites only artists and creatives with a special connection to UNIDRAM.
• Sebastian Bauersfeld, freelance graphic artist
• Katja Dietrich-Kröck, founder of 6x6
• Göran Gnaudschun, freelance photographer
• AVK4 – cryptonym of the experimental video designers Kowalski & Loeser
• Tom Korn, artist
• Kulturt Euch! Nora Stelter & Robert Segner
• Nicolas Schulze, musician and founder of JazzLab
Kindly supported by Waschhaus Potsdam